Sunday, July 1, 2012

So I've Been Wondering...

What could I do to make this blog more interesting/attracting to readers? Ive been doing a bunch of research lately on what to do to make an awesome blog and I found alot of good inspiration and tips. One guy said to keep the readers interested in coming back to your blog over and over again, you have to keep your blog varied. People don't want to know what to expect from you every day;you have to keep them guessing. I feel like with my blog so far, I haven't done that. That's why in addition to doing how-to's, I will also post stuff like music I'm interested in, funny pictures I find online, my current fashion inspiration, other blogs I like, and pictures of me and my friends (dumb I know, but I love all my friends and we have so much fun together). I will still be doing the every day how-to, but I will be updating with other stuff more often so you will always hav stuff to look forward to. Like before, if you have suggestions for an article you want me to write, or just need advice on anything, go to formspring.me/10MillQuestions and I will answer them to the best of my abilities! Goodnight and happy blogging!


*Note: This post was made on my mom's tablet and I'm not quite used to how her keyboard's set up, so if you see any typos or anything, just comment and let me know and I will fix it!

No comments:

Post a Comment