Saturday, January 24, 2015

Eye Makeup-1/23/15

I decided that every couple days (or just when I feel like it), I'm going to post makeup looks that I have done on myself. Sometimes they will be looks that I imitated from other people, and sometimes they will be looks that I created. I will also give step-by-step tutorials on how to create these looks so you can try them yourself.

Yesterday, I imitated a dramatic eye makeup look that I found on Pinterest.


Makeup used:
-White or light cream colored eyeshadow
-Black eyeshadow
-Dark purple eyeshadow (optional)
-Gold eyeshadow
-Brown or maroon eyeshadow
-Black eyeliner pencil
-Black liquid eyeliner

This is the look I was going for:


And this is how it turned out on me:




I also used light powder on my face and nude colored lipstick.


*Note: The first picture I used from Pinterest is part of a bigger post that can be found at http://www.redbookmag.com/beauty/makeup-skincare/advice/g532/applying-eyeshadow/ . Those pictures and that website are not mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment