Friday, February 13, 2015

Great Clothing Sites You Probably Haven't Heard Of

Hello, everyone. Today I thought I would do a post about some online clothing websites I love that aren't as well known as other websites. Most of these online shopping sites offer a variety of styles of clothing, shoes, accesories, and some beauty products. The prices range from really cheap (with great quality products that are almost always on sale) to a little more expensive but worth the money. 


Sheinside

I got introduced to this website by someone on Pinterest a couple of weeks ago, and I love their selection of clothing. I have not actually bought anything from here yet, but looking at some of the reviews on items it seems like most of the customers are pleased with the things they recieved. Most of their items are on sale (this dress shown is less than $15, which is a pretty good price), and right now they are doing an event where when you register for the website, you get to spin a prize wheel, with the possibility of winning free things.



Yes Style


This website is a men and women's fashion website that is based in Asia. They offer a large selection of casual clothing, shoes, and accesories that will make you stand out from the crowd in a good way. New members get 10% off until February 15, and if your order is over $25 you get free shipping. I ordered the shoes in the picture two weeks ago, and they just arrived yesterday. At the time I ordered them there was a sale going on so I ended up only spending $35 total. The shoes are excellent quality, and really easy to walk in. They were shipped from China, so it took a while for them to get here (about two weeks) but it was worth the wait.


Romwe

This website is my all-time favorite online shopping website. Out of all the stores I mention, this one is definitely the strangest but most memorable store (at least to me). Some of their items include t-shirts and bathing suits that have cans of tomato soup prints, My Little Pony themed sweatshirts, and dresses with famous paintings (the Mona Lisa and the Last Supper to name a few) printed on them. They also have items that are not as strange, like simple black skirts and comfortable sweaters. Some of their items (but not all) can be a little more pricey, but if you are looking for outfits that are not like anyone else's, it is well worth the extra money. A couple years ago, I bought a pair of galaxy print leggings and a galaxy print scarf from this website, and was really happy with the quality of the items. The leggings are super comfortable (and surprisingly go good with a lot of outfits), and the scarf is really light and a great accessory. This website is also based in Asia so it might take a week or two for your order to arrive, but once again it is well worth the wait.


Miss Selfridge

Miss Selfridge is a website that specializes in women's clothing. They sell elegant dresses, shirts, and skirts, and also some basic clothing items. Most of their items are under $100, and they are currently having an awesome sale. The dress shown is originally $95, but it is now marked down to $18. I have not bought anything from here, but the reviews for their items are good, and I will definitely be keeping this website on my list of places to shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment